Pro Canard hurt again :picard:

its always a gift watching Windham do well... old guys RULE!!!!

as for Canard... poor guy i always feel for these guys when they get injured cause i know how much effort and dedication they put into it.

Canard is looking he's going to crash himself out of a very promising carrer, he's shown he has the speed to take on the best.
its a bummer, he seems like a real cool down to earth guy

Gee wiz! Thgat Canard kid has talent but it always seems that he rides over his head... I watch him race and I think how fast and reckless he is now... yeah he puts alot of faith in God to carry him through the tough times but Trey needs to learn not to put his own ass in a sling... :prof: God helps those who help themselves...

Gee wiz! Thgat Canard kid has talent but it always seems that he rides over his head... I watch him race and I think how fast and reckless he is now... yeah he puts alot of faith in God to carry him through the tough times but Trey needs to learn not to put his own ass in a sling... :prof: God helps those who help themselves...

Tebow!

James

Staff member
Don't know how bad the break is but "only" being his clavicle he could be back by A1 or so (best case). Won't be 100% though. :(

Looks like this boy needs to slow his roll, he is starting to remind me of some dirtbike site owner I know of, always under the knife, :smirk:
:prof: Hey I resent that! :pout:
its always a gift watching Windham do well... old guys RULE!!!!
Yeah I love watching KDub ride. :ride: