Can Am Spyders

Can Am Spyder opinions

• What you talkin about willis? Whats a Can Am Spyder?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Alright, what do you think about the Can AM Spyders (The motorcycle with 2 tires in front). I'm no stating my opinion until all the votes come in :devil:

SRAD97750

Staff member
OK. Lets talk about them.

First off, they don't lean because they roll on car tires... Which have flat bottoms.
Secondly, They turn like a quad or car. Completely different skills involved. Not even related to a motorcycle.
Thirdly, they don't require a motorcycle license.

Now the Piaagio MP3 is a 3 wheeled "step-through" scooter. They BY FAR are the best 3 wheelers you can buy.
They lean like a bike, they handle like a bike.
They have a "stopped" lock, which allows you to come to a stop and lock the steering so you don't fall over or have to take your feet off. When you open the throttle, the lock releases.
250 and 500CC Fuel Injected models make them VERY freeway capable. With 30-50 MPG I feel they destroy the Can-Am.

259_09_piaggio_mp3_500_.jpg

images

I may be biased because of my past as a service manager at Riverside Vespa, but those are the facts that I have for you.:ride:

Do Not Want.

i think its lame you can get a M1 endorsement by taking the test on one of these things

Prove it! They say so on the commercial, but that is aimed at every state. It is not considered a motorcycle in this state (CA). If it's true than this state is worse off than we all thought. :prof:

And they still SUCK!