Bystanders pull motorcyclist out from under burning car.

or did they put him back?
SxsGK.gif

naw in all seriousness it is nice to see good in this world. i think its pretty normal tho Natural instinct is to help others when in need. I do believe there is more good then bad ... you jsut dont hear about the good as much as you do the bad.

James

Staff member
or did they put him back?
SxsGK.gif

naw in all seriousness it is nice to see good in this world. i think its pretty normal tho Natural instinct is to help others when in need. I do believe there is more good then bad ... you jsut dont hear about the good as much as you do the bad.
:foul: Damn you Trav, I can't stop watching that. :lol:

:thinking: They should be putting the guy who hit him under there. :rant:

James

Staff member
i see. law or no law you wont catch my on the street with no helmet.
:thumb: Same here. I'm actually against helmet laws (I should have the right not to wear one if I so choose), however I'd personally never ride without one.

That is pretty knarly to watch. I wonder if the guy even lived as he looks dead to me. I agree about helmets, I used to ride a street bike with no helmet because I thought they were wimpy. Then I was pissed when they passed the new law back then. These days, I would never even consider riding my street bike without a brain bucket.

Not being insensitive here just a couple of obsevations....
1) So what was the old guy in the blue shirt expecting to do by himself
2) Notice the guy in the suit standing by..."supervising"
3) Once they got him out no one checked his vitals, you would think a crwod that size "someone" would know CPR or at least know how to check for a pulse
4) At least they got him out....any results of his well being...?

:noidea:

According to James he is going to survive. I agree with the other observations you have here as well.
Not being insensitive here just a couple of obsevations....
1) So what was the old guy in the blue shirt expecting to do by himself
2) Notice the guy in the suit standing by..."supervising"
3) Once they got him out no one checked his vitals, you would think a crwod that size "someone" would know CPR or at least know how to check for a pulse
4) At least they got him out....any results of his well being...?

:noidea:

I saw it on the news, and after he was moved out of ICU, they interviewed him, and he thanked all the people that helped him.