Buying new bike for labor day! HELP ME!

Hey guys, well since there are sales and what not going around I figured it was time for a new bike.

I'm 5'11, 190

Not the best rider, but can handle the beast below me.

Will be be mostly trail riding and sometimes the back roads (
biggrin.gif
)

I'm mostly considering a 250 2t, but a 450 is still an option. What 2016 250 2 stroke should I go for? Let me know, heading out in about 3 hours. I know it's kinda between KTM and Yamaha, but if you would suggest any later 250 2t let me know! Open to all options!

Will post pictures if I end up making a purchase!

Hey guys, well since there are sales and what not going around I figured it was time for a new bike.

I'm 5'11, 190

Not the best rider, but can handle the beast below me.

Will be be mostly trail riding and sometimes the back roads (
biggrin.gif
)

I'm mostly considering a 250 2t, but a 450 is still an option. What 2016 250 2 stroke should I go for? Let me know, heading out in about 3 hours. I know it's kinda between KTM and Yamaha, but if you would suggest any later 250 2t let me know! Open to all options!

Will post pictures if I end up making a purchase!

Can't go wrong with the KTM 300, but you might want to check out the yz250x, yamahas new cross country bike.

Well, road up to a couple shops and seems the only dealership that was open on Labor Day was the Honda shop and they didn't have anything there that interested me so.

I don't think Honda even has a 2stroke chainsaw anymore, they are totally on the dark side
Yeah, I know they don't but I had to get an inner tube anyways so I was gonna take a look at what they had in stoke. The dude wanted to put me on a 125f, but I respectfully declined. They didn't have any 450's there that I could have taken a look at.