Buwahahaha! I'm going to make you listen to this if you click on it!

GTFO! That is War! Are you kiddin me? Possibly the best funk band in the 70's, bar none! Pffffft!

The funny thing is I bought 4 animated lowrider toys that, when you press the button, plays "Low-rider" . LED's light up, and an old Chevy jumps up and down with buds from the hood bobbing their heads!

I get up at 4 nothing to go out hunting. The thing that gets me out of the bunk is the smell of fresh brewed coffee on the stove, and the press on the button on the "Low-Rider" thing that signifies It is time to make breakfast, and hunt! :prof::thumb:

My friend likes to stay close to the stove. So He heralds the morning, keeps the fire stoked, presses the button, and puts the coffee on! I'm good with that!

We also press the button whenever anything good happens! It's a good luck thing! :thumb:

for me that low rider song will be forever tied to a old Plan B skate video. They used it and that was the first place i heard the song. So now and prolly for the rest of my life for me the two are related.