Fallen Buried a friend on saturday

Im too young to be doing things like this. I buried a friend on Saturday. He was only 19. Taken from us way to early. He was a passenger in a car that was in an accident to due street racing. It is like a bad dream and still hasn't set in completely. When you hear on the news that kids were street racing and lost control or crashed or whatever you always think "oh that happens to everybody else." Well guess what it doesn't.

My friend would be 20 years old this October. There is no need for his parents, his siblings, and his friends to have to say their last good bye's at a grave side ceremony. Him and I where suppose to race a GP race in Utah the day before he passed.

Some friends have set up a facebook page for him and hopefully they can get through to some of the younger people that the consequences of your actions can be detrimental to everyone around you.

He was an awesome guy and I sure do miss him. Till we meet again buddy. RIP TYLER WATTS

Here is his YZ here was the first to run our stickers.

tylers bike.jpg

So for all the kids and all the parents with kids. Make sure you do everything in your power to not fall victim to other peoples mistakes. If so your facebook pages could look like the ones below.

Here is the link to his Facebook http://www.facebook.com/tyler.watts.5055

Here is the link to his tribute page. http://www.facebook.com/InMemoryOfTylerRayWatts19922012

:( RIP to your friend.

Was he the passenger in a car that was street racing or hit by a car that was street racing?

He was in the car they believe they were street racing another vehicle but after the accident the other vehicle fled the scene. So no telling if they were racing, if they got hit or what happened as the driver and my buddy where killed and another passenger in the car is in critical condition. So we may never know what really happened unless the other car and driver are found.

:( Sorry for your loss. RIP Tyler.

I'm a moderator on a F150forum and we had a member from the forum that got killed because of street racing. She was just watching the race. We do not allow street racing talk or anything of that matter on the forum.

I'm sorry to hear that Brock, being in his age group and having had to bury friends my own age I know its not easy.
Something we as a community has done to keep in memorial our riding friends that have passed is a mini plate with their # on it that we carry on our helmets, chest protector, or neck brace. Just an idea for you and the Powersport Junkie crew to help remember the good times with Tyler.

Sorry to hear about your buddy.

My half brothers, brother died the same way. Went out for a night of drinking, passed out in the passenger seat of his car. His friend got mad about something got in his car with him still passed out in the passengers seat and hit a tree going 100+

I'm sorry to hear that Brock, being in his age group and having had to bury friends my own age I know its not easy.
Something we as a community has done to keep in memorial our riding friends that have passed is a mini plate with their # on it that we carry on our helmets, chest protector, or neck brace. Just an idea for you and the Powersport Junkie crew to help remember the good times with Tyler.

Awesome Idea just ordered 40 stickers. Thanks for the Idea...

Man, I typed out my story with losing a friend to an accident but it didn't post. I had a pretty tight friend who was a senior last year, killed on his way to work election polls. He was passing an amish buggy and refused to endanger the family by swerving. I know your pain, its really sad. I lost a lot of close friends, can't say I'm the same person I was 2 years ago because of it either.