Bullhead City, AZ.

Just out of prison, where I earned several degrees in nuclear and quantum physics, I have started up a business engraving Shakespeare's monologues onto acorns. In my spare time I move clouds, and collect horse hair and sealing wax. I have a pet kangaroo and a tame log that live with me. I'm head of a group that is in the final planning stages to move the Rockies from Canada to Holland, as the Dutch denizens deserve a place to climb, ski and snowboard. One day I hope to fulfill my dream of amassing the world's largest collection of monochromatic photographs of potato eyes, shot under water. :ninja:

Attachments

• Dirt-Bike-On-Car-Falls-Off.jpg
    Dirt-Bike-On-Car-Falls-Off.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 26
Just out of prison, where I earned several degrees in nuclear and quantum physics, I have started up a business engraving Shakespeare's monologues onto acorns. In my spare time I move clouds, and collect horse hair and sealing wax. I have a pet kangaroo and a tame log that live with me. I'm head of a group that is in the final planning stages to move the Rockies from Canada to Holland, as the Dutch denizens deserve a place to climb, ski and snowboard. One day I hope to fulfill my dream of amassing the world's largest collection of monochromatic photographs of potato eyes, shot under water. :ninja:
:shocked: ..... Welcome :ride:

My response exactly.... :shocked: .... being partly of the Dutch persuasion I do like the idea of moving the Rockies to Holland.

:blah::blah: Welcome on the board but I call :BS: And I am ready to kick your ass for such a lie! Just like I had to do with the rest of these pussies on this board. So, do you ride or are you just a troll! :blah::blah:

:moon:

I will so have my log attack you
:blah::blah: Welcome on the board but I call :BS: And I am ready to kick your ass for such a lie! Just like I had to do with the rest of these pussies on this board. So, do you ride or are you just a troll! :blah::blah:

:moon:
I will so have my log attack you!!!! I lock the doors in case I'm attacked