Injured Bryce Vallee

Bryce Vallee suffered a horrific crash racing this weekend, at Transworld's spring series, he rides for truth mx and panic rev (really into jesus- and I love that!!! :) ) but he reeaallly got messed up, with two broken femurs, and 2 broken collar bones, and severed kidney and liver... about 16 hours of surgery in all (not all one surgery) he's still in the ICU at the hospital, so I'm wishin him a strong recovery and Prayin for him.

http://vimeo.com/39814099

^get well vid.

get better BVal! there's a ride day this Saturday for him if you're near milestone ranch in CA. look it up. prayin' for ya Bval 814

whats with all the bible thumpers getting hurt?

anyhow i met Vallee at a signing and he was the only one who actually personalized the signing for my kids. he was the only one out of 15 or so guys who wasnt sitting there signing as fast as he could and stacking them up in a pile. he would actually wait till the kid got to him and he would ask... whats your name? and then sign it for them. for the adults he would say hi and sign in in front of you. He really did seem like a good guy compared to some of the other Yahoo's doing signings.

hope he gets well soon.

Man sounds like his crash was pretty gnarly. I hope he gets well soon. And btw, who exactly is this guy, I've never heard of him before.