Just came across this :shocked:

Have any of you ever heard of this happening on a dirt bike? :puke:

Gross picture warning

http://www.vitalmtb.com/forums/The-Hub,2/Leg-Brake,5907

p4pb7006724.jpg

p4pb7006725.jpg

p4pb7006723.jpg

Another reason to wear boots and knee pads

mtb levers don't have the little ball on the end like dirt bike levers do :shocked: but the idiots who don't replace their levers after braking the little ball off the end might be in for a surprise

mtb levers don't have the little ball on the end like dirt bike levers do :shocked: but the idiots who don't replace their levers after braking the little ball off the end might be in for a surprise
They are also not sharp, I personally don't see how this happened haha! im surprised he had the control not to rip it out. The balls just keep your hands from sliding off the levers really

They are also not sharp, I personally don't see how this happened haha! im surprised he had the control not to rip it out. The balls just keep your hands from sliding off the levers really

Yeah it's to keep your fingers from sliding off the levers and also aids in keeping them from impelling you

Wow that looks like it would make a cool Facebook pic. Lol. And Emily, are you a member on that site? It looks pretty.cool I think I might join