Brake caliper 02 yz125

the part numbers will tell you for sure if it fits, but won't tell you what ones with subtle differences will fit. i have the same set of forks you do and I dont believe the one off the 85 sitting here would fit at all. the bigger bikes' will fit it. have you ever bled one? (not a car, or not a street bike.)

Yeah. Get back to me on "not hard".

I looked again at the 85 and the 2002 yzf I have here. The brackets behind the caliper font look to have the same dimensions. I could be wrong tho. My 2003 forks would take the same caliper as the 2002 and I think the 99 would too, without taking them off and bolting them on to see. So I can see where you have at least a four year span there that would work. Hope that gives you some more sources.

James

Staff member
HEY!!!! What's this crap about moderator approval?
All posts/threads in the Classifieds sections are set to go to the Moderation Queue as these tend to be spam magnets. I've moved this thread into the general section for now so you guys can have a better conversation. :thumb:

All posts/threads in the Classifieds sections are set to go to the Moderation Queue as these tend to be spam magnets. I've moved this thread into the general section for now so you guys can have a better conversation. :thumb:
Ok thanks!

Considering I work on all my Own bikes,cars and truck I'm shure I can do it..yeah I'm shure those year would work too

It's why I was specific in asking if you had done one on an mx bike specifically. I'll stand back now.

Last edited: