South Bradshaw Trail: Mar 22-24 2013

Once many moons ago I drove the Bradshaw trail. Not exactly sweet singletrack. Are there redeeming side trails or adventures along the way?

That will be a busy three weekends in a row for me. I might just do Bradshaw in the LC for support/fuel with the wife, or I might drag the TH out with the LC and the boys on their bikes for that weekend and let them ride and me and mom 4X4 the LC. Again, NEVER COUNT ON ME!

110510_bradshaw_pretease.gif

Where do you stage from? I like that oasis:thumb:

Oh and how many miles of deep sand? My stabilizerless bike asks.
You can do it Sun. I just took my buddies and my son on some miles of deep sand up at the Trona Pinnacles and the only one that did not complain was my son on his stabilizerless bike. :thumb: This looks like a fun trial to ride.

You can do it Sun. I just took my buddies and my son on some miles of deep sand up at the Trona Pinnacles and the only one that did not complain was my son on his stabilizerless bike. :thumb: This looks like a fun trial to ride.

I know just the wash you mean heading to the Pinnacles, and I hate it! lol What can I say? I dont like deep sand, but I sure seem to ride a lot of it. I always feel like Im about to go down and Im all over the place.

Bolt's pics and video look awesome. Looks like an epic day of riding to me. Somewhere new with beautiful scenery.

Bradshaw Trail is about 100 miles. It is the off shoots that you go there for... and as with any beautiful canyons they are filled with sand... if not for sand then you would have whoops and rocks... this area has it all except for whoops... as well as rolling red hills with miles of hard pack jeep trails.

I know just the wash you mean heading to the Pinnacles, and I hate it! lol What can I say? I dont like deep sand, but I sure seem to ride a lot of it. I always feel like Im about to go down and Im all over the place.

Bolt's pics and video look awesome. Looks like an epic day of riding to me. Somewhere new with beautiful scenery.

think its speed a technique that sand plays with the mind. Tim is the sand wash king one fast sum bish! I find myself struggling even with a damper on the bike. I do feel more comfortable the faster I go until I hit the corner and the front end wants to push strait as I try and turn. Other than that, the straits are just put the weight back and let-er-rip. The slower I go the wobbly I feel.