Boulder City MX closing! (Nevada)

I don't know exactly whats been going on since I don't live in Nevada but rumor has it this track needs money to move or will be shut down! If I'm wrong or anyone has better word on what's going on feel free to correct me. Only reason I know this is happening is because Twitter has been blowing up with tweets about it!
http://www.bouldercitymotocross.com/
At281Q7CIAAfqbN.jpg

James

Staff member
That sucks. :(

From their website:
"We are sorry to announce that the track and facility will be
indefinitely closing January 1, 2012.

The practice schedule for the remaining year will be as follows: Thursday, December 22;
Saturday,December 24;
Thursday, December 29;
and Saturday, December 31.

Thankyou for your continued support and
we apologize for any inconveniences.

The facility is currently for sale. Serious inquiries email
bryce@bouldercitymotocross.com."

My god thats so sad! A lot of people on Twitter were active about this! Even some of the pros! I know VurbMoto, Ken Roczen, and I'm pretty sure Villopoto posted at it! I was sure someone would of saved it/: Damn.

The problem with this track is it was really advanced. So the slower people(which is most of the paying public) are really nervous about the big jumps and what not. Also the "vet" track was way more dangerous than the big track. Also race nights were a total Cluster F***. They would run a two moto format and run the 60's and 85's last. I pitted a for a kid at every race of their summer series and not once did I get home before 3 oclock in the morning. I am not surprised it went under. It sucks for sure.

But the other thing that sucks is Hart and Huntington's test track is out there. If anybody should be buying that track it should be Carey. He is a local boy with most of his team being local guys. But that is just my honest opinion.