Boots

Went to Cycle Gear here in AZ, props to Wil there at the Surprise store for helping a noob and giving me a shit load of great info !

I was looking at boots and really like the price point ($189.00) and feel ( at least what I think should feel good, lol) of the Fox Comp 5's.
What do you all think and what do you all suggest for around the same price point ?
Thanks.

Lots of people like the comp 5's but they do break at the sides after about 2 years (from what i've seen). I went with alpinestars tec 3's and absolutely hate the buckles on them. So i can't tell you which ones are good, just which ones are bad :lol:

Go with what's comfortable for you. Over time you will develop a preference. Longevity will depend on how much your ride and under what conditions.

As you can see everyone has there own likes and dislikes. My son has the white Fox boots and he loves them and he has been wearing them for a couple years now and you are right, the price is good for these. I myself have been wearing Tech 7's for several years now and I really like them. I do not like those kind that you have to wear a booty inside of them and the 7's do not have this. Most important is make sure they are comfortable and you like them.