Black rims

While my buddy is away to the army I am keeping his bike I asked him if I can put his black excel rims on my bike he said yea so here they are

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329353243.605908.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329353243.605908.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 56
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329353270.920051.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329353270.920051.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 55
Black rims do look nice. But as soon as you go ride they arent nice looking anymore. And if you ride much in the way of desert and CDA Jr knows what im talking about they wont look nice for long after that as they will get chipped and chunked and not be all black anymore.

Black rims do look nice. But as soon as you go ride they arent nice looking anymore. And if you ride much in the way of desert and CDA Jr knows what im talking about they wont look nice for long after that as they will get chipped and chunked and not be all black anymore.

:thumb: thats why you need to keep them polished! and clean! they last longer!

True that Smoke. I have black wheels on both my scooters and they look sweet. The back rim on my 07 is looking a little scratched up and now it has a nice silver polished brim around the bead from riding it with a rear flat.