My underwear
The shit stain in my underwear
My kindergarten teacher
Jugg world
Your time
My time
My nose
The printer

and all you spectacular people on DBA and James for keeping you all under control

Don't you pay for sponsorships on bike sponsors :noidea: So wouldn't that mean your basically buying the product, but your paying a little more so you can say your sponsored :noidea: Where'd all the pride go in putting ruthless hours in on and off the track, and submitting hundreds of applications to earn sponsors due to pure speed and gruesome competition to get to the top? This is like the rich kid trying to buy his way to the pro ranks.

He has a $2500 sponsor from decalkits.com through bikesponsors.com.

We order what we want from the vendors we want and they buy it and ship it for him. So far he has received grip, front brakes, N style full grip seat cover,and the gear bag. Check out Bikesponsors.com

I figured it was a scam at first, because they wanted $140. Bikesponsors.com is like an agent, and decalkits.com is his sponsor. After each new product we make a new video and it has to be posted on all kinds of bike forums/social net works. That is how you promote your sponsor.

I am not asking you to buy into the whole deal just watch the video. He needs the views.

Thanks

We order what we want from the vendors we want and they buy it and ship it for him. So far he has received grip, front brakes, N style full grip seat cover,and the gear bag. Check out Bikesponsors.com

I figured it was a scam at first, because they wanted $140. Bikesponsors.com is like an agent, and decalkits.com is his sponsor. After each new product we make a new video and it has to be posted on all kinds of bike forums/social net works. That is how you promote your sponsor.

I am not asking you to buy into the whole deal just watch the video. He needs the views.

Thanks
What happens if he doesn't get the views quota?

James

Staff member

We order what we want from the vendors we want and they buy it and ship it for him. So far he has received grip, front brakes, N style full grip seat cover,and the gear bag.
So they gave you $2,500 to spend on whatever you want?

Thanks

I watched it.:thumb: Is this your Son? Looks like a good kid all caught up into moto. Does he race? How about some pics of the bike, and him on it? Do you ride? How about some pics of the bike, and you on it? Now you're saying, "Why all the freakin questions?" Well, I did watch the video.:noidea:
Also, what's with the low key pooch? Did he just get scolded, or did you Super Glue his chin to the dirt?

Yes he got $2500 to spend on what ever he wanted. So far he has received gloves, grips, front brakes, N style full grip seat cover, and the gear bag in the video. There is no number for views, the video has to be posted on numerous bike forums, and social web pages.