Bikemaster Fuel Filter

The small screen inside the tank is all I let filter the fuel on a 2T. I use something like that on my Beta. Just never really a need on my 2 strokes.

The small screen inside the tank is all I let filter the fuel on a 2T. I use something like that on my Beta. Just never really a need on my 2 strokes.

I live in a really sandy enviorment. Im just tryin to spend the 13 bucks so i can get free shipping, would the mixed gas clog up the filter?

Last edited:
I live in a really sandy enviorment. Im just tryin to spend the 13 bucks so i can get free shipping, would the mixed gas clog up the filter?
Good question. I don't think the mix would be thick enough to clog, but I think the life span is shorter. How many microns is it? Is it 13 for one or a few? If you are looking for the extra $ for free shipping threshold, there are many other things to order, oil, seals, gaskets, bolts, etc.

Good question. I don't think the mix would be thick enough to clog, but I think the life span is shorter. How many microns is it? Is it 13 for one or a few? If you are looking for the extra $ for free shipping threshold, there are many other things to order, oil, seals, gaskets, bolts, etc.

It comes with the filter assembly and 1 Filter. Replacements are 2$ i think its 6 microns.

At one time I chose to use a inline fuel filter, but I realized that, I was drowning my bike out in glacier silt filled water about once every 5-7 rides so the filter was a mute point!