Pro Ben Townley to Two Two Motorsports!

James

Staff member
BTW from what I understand, he isn't replacing the 22 bike but instead Chad's adding another bike to the team. :ride:

BTW from what I understand, he isn't replacing the 22 bike but instead Chad's adding another bike to the team. :ride:
From what I understand he is a fill in rider. But I could be wrong. That's just what I heard on a podcast. Maby at first he will be a fill in rider then become a team mate of reed when he returns :prof:

James

Staff member
From what I understand he is a fill in rider. But I could be wrong. That's just what I heard on a podcast. Maby at first he will be a fill in rider then become a team mate of reed when he returns :prof:
That could be. :thumb:

I think that depends on how well BT101 does against the likes of RV2 and RD5

Carlton Dry Honda Thor Racing has confirmed former World Motocross Champion Ben Townley will remain with factory team in 2013.

Townley, who dominated the opening round of MX Nationals, has spent the past four months undergoing an intensive rehabilitation program after sustaining a serious injury at the Coonabarabran event.

The esteemed international is exceeding his doctors and physiotherapists expectations in his recovery progress and hopes to be on the start line for the opening round of the Australian Supercross Championships in October.

“I am looking forward to getting my career back on track,” Townley said. “That was the idea for 2012 but with the injury, it has been pushed back a year.

“It is great to be able to confirm that I will be spending the next 12-15 months racing in Australia. I have enjoyed working with the Carlton Dry Honda Thor Racing Team and Honda Australia so it was important for me to continue these relationships.

“My recovery is going well. I am well ahead of where I should be but there is still a long way to go,” he continued.