belt tensioner pulley wore out already?

I replaced my belt tensioner pulley 6 months ago because it was making a horrible rattling noise. I used a Dayco Noslack pulley (#89204) Everything was going good up til recently, the tensioner is starting to make the clacking noise again. I cant be replacing tensioners twice a year.

I need to find the reason why my truck is destroying them so quickly, do anyone have any ideas? I know it does bounce around quite a bit at idle and I checked it shortly after I noticed the noise coming back. Could this be why it is wearing out so quickly?

What is give you problems? Is it the bearing in the pulley? You could have just gotten a dud part. Dayco is decent part. Does it have warranty?

well it seems I threw everyone off by saying belt tensioner pulley.. The pulley itself makes zero noise, however the tensioner makes clacking noises when the engine is under load Hence the video of the tensioner bouncing around..

Take it off and inspect it, How old is the belt? Inspect the belt also, If you havn't changed the belt try to find a part number on the belt to make sure its the right belt. How much tension does it put on the belt?

Take it off and inspect it, How old is the belt? Inspect the belt also, If you havn't changed the belt try to find a part number on the belt to make sure its the right belt. How much tension does it put on the belt?

the tensioner is about the middle of its stroke, the belt is correct and newer than the tensioner

wish I could hear the clattering. What part of the tensioner is making this noise?

only time this one clatters right now is under loads, heavy accelerations, or uphill runs, believe the noise comes from the 2 pieces, moving and non moving striking each other.