250F Bearing Maintenance & Other

Yo guys,
so every time i put a ratchet to my bike i am getting more confident and venturing deeper and deeper into bike maintenance.

I am now able to venture out to the world of bearings. I recently changed out my shock spring and noticed how easy it is to get access to the linkage bearings etc and looks pretty easy to do on the internet as long as the previous owner has kept on top of this stuff.

Anyway the point of this post is that i am making up a maintenance sheet for my bike, this will show me what date i last done the jobs, any changes, any replacements etc.
Im trying to list all the points that will include bearings but just want to double check on here if im correct in what im saying and if i have mentioned them all. If you could also be able to let me know how many hours i should be checking, greasing, changing etc would be great!

Front wheel

Rear wheel

Headset

Swingarm

Linkage

Shock

Thankyou :)
Matt

Yo guys,
so every time i put a ratchet to my bike i am getting more confident and venturing deeper and deeper into bike maintenance.

I am now able to venture out to the world of bearings. I recently changed out my shock spring and noticed how easy it is to get access to the linkage bearings etc and looks pretty easy to do on the internet as long as the previous owner has kept on top of this stuff.

Anyway the point of this post is that i am making up a maintenance sheet for my bike, this will show me what date i last done the jobs, any changes, any replacements etc.
Im trying to list all the points that will include bearings but just want to double check on here if im correct in what im saying and if i have mentioned them all. If you could also be able to let me know how many hours i should be checking, greasing, changing etc would be great!

Front wheel: 1 time every season

Rear wheel: 2 times every season

Headset: 1 time every season

Swingers: 2 times every season

Linkage: 2 times every season

Shock: 2 times every season

Thankyou :)
Matt

See my response in your text. Add any water crossing to the mix, or over 50 hours per season, you could double up on some.

Cheers,

Do you have some sort of tracking record of maintence sheet you look at for your bike? Is there anywhere I can find hours for the likes of inspecting clutch, top end etc

Thanks