Battery Tenders

I am in need of some information, guidance, etc.....in the use of a battery tender and how YOU all use it/them.

I have 3 bikes/quads that have batteries but only 1 tender...

1) Is there such a thing as a multiple Batt Tender?
2) Do any of you use an extension cord with yours?
It was recommended NOT to use one but if you had to to be sure and use one that had the proper gauge wire. I have one just want to know if ya'll use one and have experienced problems with it.
3) IF I were to purchase 2 more BT's could I plug them into a multiple (rat tail) kind of extension that then plugs into 1 or is that drawing too much? I'm thinking it'd be too much!
4) What do you guys do in cases such as mine...requiring multiple BT's, sockets, etc...

I am in need of some information, guidance, etc.....in the use of a battery tender and how YOU all use it/them.

I have 3 bikes/quads that have batteries but only 1 tender...

1) Is there such a thing as a multiple Batt Tender?
2) Do any of you use an extension cord with yours?
It was recommended NOT to use one but if you had to to be sure and use one that had the proper gauge wire. I have one just want to know if ya'll use one and have experienced problems with it.
3) IF I were to purchase 2 more BT's could I plug them into a multiple (rat tail) kind of extension that then plugs into 1 or is that drawing too much? I'm thinking it'd be too much!
4) What do you guys do in cases such as mine...requiring multiple BT's, sockets, etc...

I have two tenders that swap between 3 bikes and a quad. I use a pigtail and both are in operation at the same time.

Do you need a picture too :P

Here you go. I use two of these.

images

Those battery tenders are low power. A single circuit might run a hundred of them. Since you are only asking about three, have at it. I like power strips for this kind of thing. At least you can mount them and keep some kind of order and help prevent a rats nest of wires.

battery tender brand makes one with 4 outputs and is the type that will bring back a weak battery where the regular ones will only maintain a good battery. They are about $250. Its what we use at Cycle Gear stores.

Then why would you even bother posting in this thread :noidea:

I was putting my two cents in, I have a battery maintainer it works good, wasn't sure if a 1 amp or 2 amp maintainer was ideal for a bike.

Rack I'm sorry I am not as good as you :hail:
Please continue to be a dick and then act like you weren't trying to be after you read this post :thumb:

later hater. :D