"Barstow Tour" ride

Cooler temps are finally here!! There is guy at work that wanted to see some of the sight around Barstow. So I put together a 170 mile loop around Barstow. We started a little late and with 4 riders. Quickly determined this ride was going to be a little much for one guy. So another stayed back to ride around camp with him. That leaves just me and one other. Then there was a lot of amazing trails and sights, bikes running great. Then 1.5 miles from the first fuel stop the 2 stroke runs out of gas. Take off the front tank and dump what left into the main tank and on we go. Now .7 mile from the fuel stop, out of gas again. lol get out the tow strap. Finally got some gas, so on we go to Slash X. More amazing trails and sights and 120 miles later were at the X. Come to find the other 2 guys were watching my SPOT tracker and met us there. Burgers and Beers! Its about sunset so we figure we didn't have enough day light for the last 50 miles so we load up the 2 stroke and they go home. I ride another 15 miles back into Barstow, somewhere in that 15 miles I lost my tool pack. Dammit! haha Great Day of riding and adventure! Here are some Pics from the Day......

Link to Route: http://www.everytrail.com/view_trip.php?trip_id=1808823

DSCN4629.jpg

DSCN4642.jpg

DSCN4646.jpg

DSCN4647.jpg

DSCN4656.jpg

DSCN4658.jpg

DSCN4659.jpg

DSCN4663.jpg

DSCN4666.jpg

DSCN4667.jpg

DSCN4668.jpg

DSCN4682.jpg

DSCN4686.jpg

DSCN4687.jpg

DSCN4689.jpg

DSCN4692.jpg

DSCN4698.jpg

DSCN4700.jpg

DSCN4701.jpg

DSCN4703.jpg

DSCN4704.jpg

DSCN4707.jpg

DSCN4710.jpg

Saweet! I'm soon to be back in the saddle, and this just makes me want it more. :thumb:
yea all those pics look too familiar... except the tonka town... never found it when we went.

awesome stuff dezracer thanks for the report...makes me want to be out there again asap

yea all those pics look too familiar... except the tonka town... never found it when we went.

awesome stuff dezracer thanks for the report...makes me want to be out there again asap

Thanks to DR230's ride link, that will never be a problem again. We were looking too far South by about a mile.

Nice pics. Love that lakebed tire track.

It's hard to believe I have never been to Slash X.

Thanks for the report and making me want to ride:thumb: