Back to school

Alright, this is for everyone who's going back to school to see whats up and how its going. As for myself, first day back. It knocked the last glimmer of the sunshine and happiness of summer out of my life. And before you know it, work stop and so does racing. Typically I'm not the guy to get stressed out, nor write long bitch complaints, but this year has my tied under. Last weekend following up to today, I've been depressed as hell about this whole return to school thing. The only good thing is my main racing buddy will be cleared to ride tomorrow and return to the moto scene, that, and the DBA ride. So for all you going back, your not alone. Stay strong brothers, say your prayers we are saved soon

I start next Monday, it'll be weird being big man on campus now. I wish I knew back when what I know now though. Hopefully this will be the best year i've ever had.

I start tomorrow my Senior year.

I think I'd rather get paid to waste 8 hours than to sit around in school being useless and having no money. But, what do I know.

I worked all summer, +/-60 hours a week on the farm and at the grocery store I work at, and I would take that over school. I do enjoy one part about school, and that's my Motorsports class. I go to a second school (vocational school) and I get to play with motors, weld, fabricate, and hang out with some of the coolest people.

But as for Calculus, Government, English, and Ecology: :f: you. :f: you hard.

I start in two weeks. Not a good time of the year haha. I worked the first half the summer, but then got laid off (thanks to Obama, but thas another story) I would much rather go to school because doing alittle math is better than sitting at a computer all day and doing research on how to consolidate IT services or spending hours on the phone with dell tech support trying to fix a PC. I could go on And on about that job but this is the Internet so I'm not going to put too much stuff on here haha. Anyways yeah school sucks