Pro Atlanta Supercross 2014

That was a total BULLSHIT move by Allessi!!! He clearly did that on purpose. Everything about that take out on Tickle was Allessi's FAULT.!!!! Watch the slow motion cam. He gasses it when he sees Tickle in his sight. Watch his throttle hand and back tire. I have been saying this for about 2 years now. The AMA should KICK The Entire Allessi clan out of racing PIREOD..!!!!!!!!! First, Fine them for ever stupid move MIKE makes. Tickle passed Mike cleanly in the corner before.

That was a total BULLSHIT move by Allessi!!! He clearly did that on purpose. Everything about that take out on Tickle was Allessi's FAULT.!!!! Watch the slow motion cam. He gasses it when he sees Tickle in his sight. Watch his throttle hand and back tire. I have been saying this for about 2 years now. The AMA should KICK The Entire Allessi clan out of racing PIREOD..!!!!!!!!! First, Fine them for ever stupid move MIKE makes. Tickle passed Mike cleanly in the corner before.
It was total chicken shit. I want to see Tickle punt him to concrete :thumb:

The incodent last week between Roczen and Barcia was not really that clear. But, this incedent between Allessi and Tickle. Was verry clear and on camera. Everyone even agrees. Tickle is being awfully nice rght now. He should have the look in his eyes like Stewart did a couple of years ago when he and Reed got into it. Tickle should do his best to beat Allessi tonight fair and square. Then after the race Tickles team should get with the AMA and FIM officails and say what gives here. What else will the Allesi family get away with. Their time on a pro race is done...

Racer's get fined and have harsher penalties for doing things off the Track than they do on the track. For example Jeff Emig (pot and other drugs), J-Law for parting to hard. I'm sure there are others but, those are the ones that come to me rite now.

I still say that because the KTM's have the steel frame and flex differently than the Aluminum chassi's. They handle better in the whoops and rythem section.
GO Vicki!