Pro Arlington sx

the 15 season is becoming more interesting than I thought it might be.

450 class

Dungey
Canard
Tomac

Sorry Chad, I see you inThe top 5 though. The techno nazi is not dominating like many thought.

250 class east

Davalos
Musquin
Bogle

Last edited:
I really thought roczen would have more wins by now. Dallas is a game changer. Always has been.
I will do a top 5 since the talent pool is way deep. Hats off to canard, he's been awesome and clean.

Roczen
Dungey
Canard
Tomac
Reed

Musqain
Martin
Davalos

Last edited:
awesome racing!!! Marvin looks smooth and fast. Too bad davalos' ass puckered up. He would have had 3rd wrapped up.

yup.....we'll see how that goes, it looked like at the beginning of the season Roczen would run away in his class. Hopefully Bogle,Martin, and Davalos and keep it close

Evidently Tomac took Reed out tonight, calling it payback for last weekend, wtf? anyone who watched those 2 collide last weekend could see that Tomac was trying to pass Reed and it didn't work out, they're trying to make this as overly dramatic as possible

Evidently Tomac took Reed out tonight, calling it payback for last weekend, wtf? anyone who watched those 2 collide last weekend could see that Tomac was trying to pass Reed and it didn't work out, they're trying to make this as overly dramatic as possible
yeah I agree, I don't know what they're talking about, even if there was payback to be paid, that pass tonight was just a shit happens deal

yeah I agree, I don't know what they're talking about, even if there was payback to be paid, that pass tonight was just a shit happens deal

If anything that could be excessively hard and intentionally malicious pass by Tomac... I don't find it to be malicious just aggressive racing. See reed come to a full stop because he had NOWHERE to go in the whoop section because of the pile up? That was crazy!

If anything that could be excessively hard and intentionally malicious pass by Tomac... I don't find it to be malicious just aggressive racing. See reed come to a full stop because he had NOWHERE to go in the whoop section because of the pile up? That was crazy!

yeah, if that was supposed to be a take out move, it was a really embarrassing one, I mean a payback wouldn't have been im going to get in your way and maybe you might fall, it woulda been im running your ass over the other side of the berm. And that pileup on the whoops was pretty nuts, it was like Reed had his blinker on while trying to merge into rush hour traffic.