Pro arlington round 7

well shit, now we have to get a handle on a new group of riders. Guess the smart money would be on AC, Bubba jr, or Jamie Martin, maybe I'll go with Vicky Golden.

Ok everybody, for some reason I thought Texas was the first round for the east lites. It still is the west........guess somebody slipped me some of those retard pills when I wasn't watching.

Last edited:
Its gonna be

Roczen
Dungey
Bogle

lites east
will be
Bauers
MArtin
Justin Hill

I think we will see Tomac and Cianciarula busted for smoking meat or getting meat in the can while Bubba jr Films it and Trey Canard preaches to them about bad medicine and homosexuality.

Its gonna be

Roczen
Dungey
Bogle

lites east
will be
Bauers
MArtin
Justin Hill

I think we will see Tomac and Cianciarula busted for smoking meat or getting meat in the can while Bubba jr Films it and Trey Canard preaches to them about bad medicine and homosexuality.

I don't feel so bad now, you didn't realize either that I screwed up on the east lites deal.

i farted and it smells like hot asphalt!

Talent pool is so deep it's crazy. Lots of good racing in both classes. Savatgy deserved better. Oh and I'm not liking the miss supercross or the fact that everyone found Jesus in their gear bag. Trey started that shit.