Are these batteries worth the price tag?

I just bought 2 batteries. 1 for my Harley, and one for my Polaris Sportman. If you go to a dealer, you are retarded.

These would have cost me in combination, $280.00.

I had to drive across town, but it cost me HALF the price.

Better have your CWP and do it daylight hours! Total ghetto inner city stuff.

I'm good to go! Not junk batteries! Good stuff! Interstate!

Oh ok. So they are good batteries. The weight is a lot less than the oem battery so that's a huge plus. And they have a lot better starting power. I guess I'll look into them a little more and see if they are worth the money.

Put a tender in your KTM stock battery and save your pesos.

My stock battery is 2 years with nearly 4000 miles on it. A

s far as weight, I would rather have a heavy duty battery. To compensate for the added weight, I just take big dump before I go on a ride.

I would say James owes you some cash and a shirt, but I'm sure Racks ass is not in the air enough, or his hands are still on the bars, or some other lame excuse.:stirthepot:
No, his only excuse is that I "Did Not E-mail him the picture first"....:rolleyes:

Put a tender in your KTM stock battery and save your pesos.

My stock battery is 2 years with nearly 4000 miles on it. A

s far as weight, I would rather have a heavy duty battery. To compensate for the added weight, I just take big dump before I go on a ride.

The come with those charges or battery tenders stock on the bike to plug in when you dont use it a lot. But I try and start my bike at least once every two or three days. So I don't really plug it in at all. And I'd rather not plug it in at all if I don't have to. A few other people who have KTM's were saying once they added additional accessories on the bike, the battery would drain a lot faster and/or couldn't keep up while running slow. So I'm hoping by me adding the radiator fan today I don't run into any issues with the stock battery.

The come with those charges or battery tenders stock on the bike to plug in when you dont use it a lot. But I try and start my bike at least once every two or three days. So I don't really plug it in at all. And I'd rather not plug it in at all if I don't have to. A few other people who have KTM's were saying once they added additional accessories on the bike, the battery would drain a lot faster and/or couldn't keep up while running slow. So I'm hoping by me adding the radiator fan today I don't run into any issues with the stock battery.

:noidea:

I have the fan and plug a tender in damn near all the time.

I have had too many friends kick start trail side that "start the bike often". Starting often will not give you a full charge.

Once you experience the trail side kick start after the bike gets hot, you too will believe in using a tender. :smirk:

:noidea:

I have the fan and plug a tender in damn near all the time.

I have had too many friends kick start trail side that "start the bike often". Starting often will not give you a full charge.

Once you experience the trail side kick start after the bike gets hot, you too will believe in using a tender. :smirk:

doesnt every "REAL" dirtbike have a kickstart?

:smirk: