Apple products pulled in Germany after Motorola win patent ruling

oh.... stupid bullshit....... "teacher says I have to share my crayons and you have to share your snacks..... I want alot of snacks or I am not gonna let you play with my crayons.

:confused:

To me who made an electronic device is about as emotional as who made a hammer, saw, or other tool... guess I don't understand?

my issue is that they lock down their products and determine what you can or cant do with it based on what they think is morally right or wrong. Even with i morally agree with the company i dont think its right to make those decisions for the consumer as a company. you might hear me talk a little shit here and there about apple products but its all just in fun. i could care less what others do but personally i speak with my wallet and refuse to buy apple products anymore.

James

Staff member
my issue is that they lock down their products and determine what you can or cant do with it based on what they think is morally right or wrong. Even with i morally agree with the company i dont think its right to make those decisions for the consumer as a company. you might hear me talk a little shit here and there about apple products but its all just in fun. i could care less what others do but personally i speak with my wallet and refuse to buy apple products anymore.
That's exactly how I feel. :thumb: I've never bought an Apple product..........I'll just keep my 4G Moto Rzwr. :rocker:

There's no denying that their products are fine pieces of hardware though.

That's exactly how I feel. :thumb: I've never bought an Apple product..........I'll just keep my 4G Moto Rzwr. :rocker:

yea i have to admit the older iphones where pretty damm durable. we use to have em and the wife would drop hers almost daily. lasted a good 8 months before it finally broke :lol:

i dont think that is so important these days tho. most all phones have good hardware these days.

um er.. ok...

I use both, you may want to at least consider it at some point. PC/macs excel at different things but each can do what the other does, but depending on the task I am 10x or 100x more productive with one or the other. Mac is way easier to get things done when dealing with my server with its terminal program - looks just like tunneling in via ssh with putty. It has all the *nix commands natively.

yea i can do whatever i need with a PC so for me personally i dont need a Mac. i hear that Macs are so great for video stuff yet most of the epic video editing that ive seen was done on a PC. i hear macs are great for video editing because it makes it so easy.... well for me personally i have been a PC guy since the beggining so at this point switching to a mac would be a lot harder cause i would have to relearn everything.

anyhow im not trying to argue or get anyone to NOT buy apple products. Its just my opinion on the company and Coffee you commented on "emotional" product purchases. I was just trying to explain why I (or possably others) would think that way.

The issue here is the behavior of Apple. They brought up the sword of patent infringement against Samsung's Android tablet. The problem for Apple is others have drawn their patent swords against Apple. We shall see how it works out for them. It is this type of corporate behavior that makes me anti Apple. I never have been an Apple person, but this line of activity really is not the way for goodwill.