All Anyone riding in the Bass Lake area this weekend?

I'll be up in Oakhurst for Memorial weekend. I was planning on riding but it looks like my riding partner might not be able to make it. Plated KTM so I'm up for dual sport or whatever.

I'll be up in Oakhurst for Memorial weekend. I was planning on riding but it looks like my riding partner might not be able to make it. Plated KTM so I'm up for dual sport or whatever.

I have no plans to ride this weekend :cry:. I have a construction project to build :prof:. Keep an eye on this thread as I am sure there will be some guys up riding the area.

Thinking of riding Whiskey Ridge area on Saturday. Not sure about the snow level there. Anyone want to give it a go?

You more than likely will run into patches of snow there in the shade. I would love to but already committed. Where are you camping/staying? Maybe I can sneak off on an evening ride :thinking:

I'm staying in Oakhurst. We're up to visit the inlaws so evenings are probably not good for me. Don't want lose half of everything I own in the Big D.

Thanks. He pm'd me about the snow level at Whisky. Turns out my riding buddy is going to make it after all so we'll be riding the lower elevations on Sunday.