Anyone on here writing apps? I have an idea!!!

I have an idea....... On clarification wether someone's doing it already or not I'll get back to you all
Fingers crossed I wake up tmoz and do said research which if it's a goer will land me with copious amounts of 2+4 strokes to teach the kids how it is!

I have an idea....... On clarification wether someone's doing it already or not I'll get back to you all
Fingers crossed I wake up tmoz and do said research which if it's a goer will land me with copious amounts of 2+4 strokes to teach the kids how it is!

Good luck to whatever you have in mind......and no I don't hang out with anybody who does the computer geek stuff.

Alex, I wouldn't know my arse from page 1 of a computer manual but, I rarely let that get in the way of offering up some made-up advice. :thumb: