Anyone got a PW80 workshop manual on PDF

His I'm really struggling with this rebuild of my sons PW80. I bought a Haynes manual but it's dog shit. I could really do with a Clymer or even an exploded view parts catalogue.
Please if anyone has one that they would be willing to share, that would be great! !

SRAD97750

Staff member
Thats just the owners manual Dan, im looking for the repair manual.
What I posted is the full Service manual. Check again. It has all specs measurements, blow outs, torques, wiring diagrams... everything. Search no more. -BIG DAN:thumb:

What I posted is the full Service manual. Check again. It has all specs measurements, blow outs, torques, wiring diagrams... everything. Search no more. -BIG DAN:thumb:

anyway you could send me a copy of the repair manual? all the links above are no longer available.

The lucky part about that one is it's simplicity. The schematics on bike bandit.com are useable in lots of respects and great to see what is missing when dealing with a basket case. Box jobs as we used to say. Anything in particular cns?

The lucky part about that one is it's simplicity. The schematics on bike bandit.com are useable in lots of respects and great to see what is missing when dealing with a basket case. Box jobs as we used to say. Anything in particular cns?

I have looked at the schematics on bandit.com and they are very useful but I need to know the torque specs.