Any suggestions for a 01 Suzuki RM 80

I'm digging the Suzuki didn't get to ride it yet but I've just stared at it all day
I've been online looking for new plastics I wanna change them up and switch up the color scheme
The bike is yellow with purple accents cool lil bike
But now it's time to make it my own

depends on how far you want to go with it... I'm a big oem guy so the closer it looks to showroom condition to me the better it is... Some people like bling, others are into motor mods, some just ride there shit into the ground... So in short, a little more info on what you want to do may go a long way...
see one of our site sponsors for plastic kits. Powersports Junkie would be a good place to start, since Brock frequents the site himself, interacts with members on a personal level and gives a 100% all the time. :thumb:

Honestly this will be my 1st Bike I Ever Owned
I want to cherish my 1st bike while I learn on it
Hence the fact I just went with height and not so much motor
When I traded the rt for this rm an upgraded 11 years

The one thing no one has touched on yet is your safety... knowing that you ride the city streets, do you bother with gear like a skid lid or any other type of safety gear (gloves, boots, etc.)... or is that not important?

After thinking about it, I was a bit harsh... ASSUMING you didn't wear gear... I'll let you tell us!

It's all yours! :popcorn: