AZ ALL NEW Mini Stars track at Speedworld!

In our ongoing effort to accomodate a wide variety of skill levels and riders of all ages, Speedworld Motocross Park is proud to announce the completely new Mini Stars Track. It's in the same location, but has been entirely reconstructed! Open to all motorcycles & quads 150cc & under. www.speedworldmx.com for hours​

James

Staff member
In our ongoing effort to accomodate a wide variety of skill levels and riders of all ages, Speedworld Motocross Park is proud to announce the completely new Mini Stars Track. It's in the same location, but has been entirely reconstructed! Open to all motorcycles & quads 150cc & under. www.speedworldmx.com for hours​
Do you have any videos of the redesign?

nice! i've only had the opprotunity to visit your tracks once back in 2007 and i've got to say you've got a really nice program :cheers: my buddy and I rode our WR450's till they ran out of gas on your vet track battling it out. I've been wondering what size the biggest table you guys have is or had back then was cause i cleared it just following another guy and it seemed like i was in the air forever!