Airshow crash

holy shit .... im so glad you are ok. Ive watched some of the gnarly videos... not just the crash one but the aftermath one... its nothing nice.

first thing i thought of 15 mins after it happened and i watched it on youtube was OHH shit i hope we didn't just loose a DBA member.

Well Smoke, glad you are OK. :thumb: One of the dead guys is a guy from my Highschool. When and if you're ready, it would be interesting to hear a report about the ordeal from you.

Glad to hear you and your group is OK. So, how does 134 octane fuel taste? Better than 2stroke..... :shocked:

Glad to hear you're alright...as mentioned by others, first thing I thought of also was your well being! :thumb:

As for the Av fuel...Probably smells better......... taste may have a little kick to it. :smirk:

Damn glad to hear from you smoke :thumb: I am glad you and the family are alright. Sorry to see this stuff happen and I hate to admit it but part of the reason we like to watch these fast speed events is the danger of the sport. Just don't like to see these end results.

James

Staff member
:thumb: Glad to see that you're still kicking.

When and if you're ready, it would be interesting to hear a report about the ordeal from you.
I agree, however I could imagine some PTSD. :(
Sorry to see this stuff happen and I hate to admit it but part of the reason we like to watch these fast speed events is the danger of the sport. Just don't like to see these end results.
That's like NASCAR, you go for the crashes, however those are very dangerous and even deadly.

Damn glad to hear from you smoke :thumb: I am glad you and the family are alright. Sorry to see this stuff happen and I hate to admit it but part of the reason we like to watch these fast speed events is the danger of the sport. Just don't like to see these end results.

IF it wasn't for the extreme part or danger of the sport we'd all be watching badminton or ping pong! :prof:....:smirk: Like watching NASCAR, I get tired of watching those guys go roundy round but let there be a little bumper grind and I'm stuck on the screen like a bug in a radiator....:shocked:.........:lol:

IF it wasn't for the extreme part or danger of the sport we'd all be watching badminton or ping pong! :prof:....:smirk: Like watching NASCAR, I get tired of watching those guys go roundy round but let there be a little bumper grind and I'm stuck on the screen like a bug in a radiator....:shocked:.........:lol:

You don't watch Badminton and ping pong?? someone can loose an eye you know :noidea: WTF!!