Agent2 and Kramer Hills

My son and I met Agent2 around 9:00 Sunday morning at a nice Joshua Tree. I have been riding that area for years yet he took us on a 40 mile loop for the morning excursion to areas I never knew existed. We visited an old bunker or some shot up concrete building, moved on to this really nice old trailer in the middle of the desert and then on to the old federal prison that looks like a scene from the Twilight Zone.DSCN1533.jpgDSCN1534.jpgDSCN1538.jpgDSCN1536.jpgDSCN1541.jpgDSCN1542.jpgDSCN1540.jpgDSCN1539.jpgDSCN1544.jpgDSCN1546.jpgDSCN1550.jpg We headed back to the trucks for lunch and then took off for the afternoon ride which consisted of some nice mine shaft exploring, a face to face encounter with a large owl, and some nice single track. The weather was perfect and we could not have asked for a better day and ride with a guide that knew the area. :thumb: DSCN1553.jpgDSCN1554.jpg

firstly...40 miles....PUSSYS..........:smirk:, I am hurting so bad from our "adventure". Looks and sounds lke you had a good time. Weather was beautiful, never got too warm. Great day for riding in the SoCal Desert. . :thumb:

40 was the morning trip. Another 35 were done for the afternoon ride but compared to your adventure it is quite wimpy I guess. I think I like mine better though. :thumb:
firstly...40 miles....PUSSYS..........:smirk:, I am hurting so bad from our "adventure". Looks and sounds lke you had a good time. Weather was beautiful, never got too warm. Great day for riding in the SoCal Desert. . :thumb:

40 was the morning trip. Another 35 were done for the afternoon ride but compared to your adventure it is quite wimpy I guess. I think I like mine better though. :thumb:

Unless I am in MUCH (did I say MUCH) better riding condition I don't think I'll be doing this ride again any time soon... :foul:...:smirk:

Unless I am in MUCH (did I say MUCH) better riding condition I don't think I'll be doing this ride again any time soon... :foul:...:smirk:
just need to get out and ride more then 2 times a year and you will build those muscles and it wont be so bad anymore. Im still way out of shape myself but ive built some of those riding muscles... just dont ask me to jogg or run cause ill be out of breath after 1 block :lol:

just need to get out and ride more then 2 times a year and you will build those muscles and it wont be so bad anymore. Im still way out of shape myself but ive built some of those riding muscles... just dont ask me to jog or run cause ill be out of breath after 1 block :lol:

Damn, aint that the truth...

almost here? it IS here now!!!
yesterday was pretty much perfect dez weather. 80 no wind and sunny out. Dust got a little crazy at the end of the day but for most of the ride the dust levels where not that bad

It is nice to have a breeze and since I was running caboose most of the time I was really wishing it would come. It is usually me in the front and my boy and friends following but since I was following this time I though I would let my boy ride in the middle. :ride: All he does is kick up dust and rocks at me. :thinking: I don't like dust. :smirk:

almost here? it IS here now!!!
yesterday was pretty much perfect dez weather. 80 no wind and sunny out. Dust got a little crazy at the end of the day but for most of the ride the dust levels where not that bad
Exactly the reason it wasn't perfect. Perfect dez is 60 degrees, slight breeze, and moist ground.:banana: 80 is still not comfortable to me. :smirk: