After Xmas trip

View attachment 19445 View attachment 19446 View attachment 19448 View attachment 19449 View attachment 19450 View attachment 19451 View attachment 19452 Went to dove springs as normal. It was definitely a fun trip. My dad's cr500 is officially fixed no more leaks :) and well I had a blast in the dune buggy. Hers just some goofy pictures

Well the rest ad he Dba crew was just to the east of you at Spangler. Had we known where you were maybe we would have crashed your camp. Looks like you had fun!

I think we were looking over at you from when we were up at Burro's Tunnel. We could see over there clear as could be and we saw campers. I used to love to go off of Butterbret Road up by the pipelines but have not been there in years since it got so congested with LEO crap. Looks like you still had a good time. :thumb:

Cool buggy, I think I would be converted if I had a nice buggy to hammer in the Dez.
Thanks! My dad and his brother bought the frame and all the parts and built it together years ago. It's pretty fun I've been goofing around in that cuz I don't have a bike right now

I think we were looking over at you from when we were up at Burro's Tunnel. We could see over there clear as could be and we saw campers. I used to love to go off of Butterbret Road up by the pipelines but have not been there in years since it got so congested with LEO crap. Looks like you still had a good time. :thumb:
I don't know where the tunnel is haha but I'm sure if you saw that buggy then that was me lol it is congested but not as bad as jawbone is. That's why we go to dove. I think next time we are gonna go back further though off the beaten path.

I don't know where the tunnel is haha but I'm sure if you saw that buggy then that was me lol it is congested but not as bad as jawbone is. That's why we go to dove. I think next time we are gonna go back further though off the beaten path.
Next time make a right instead of a left and come out to Spangler with the other DBAers. We even have a couple SXS that can run around with you in your buggy.

Next time make a right instead of a left and come out to Spangler with the other DBAers. We even have a couple SXS that can run around with you in your buggy.
Cool!! Maybe I'm with my dad and the little ones whenever I go hahaha I'll see thanks!