Adam Cianciarulo on 125

Barcia ran 125s in school boy..... alot of the up and coming guys run the 125 class until they turn pro. They use it to keep up their corner speed since you cant lug a 125 out of corners.

Barcia ran 125s in school boy..... alot of the up and coming guys run the 125 class until they turn pro. They use it to keep up their corner speed since you cant lug a 125 out of corners.

He looks real good on that 125, I hope we see him racing it some. I love the comment that was something like "yeah I'm not really fast on the 125 yet" :lol: oh really? You aren't fast? :lol:

James

Staff member
He looks real good on that 125, I hope we see him racing it some. I love the comment that was something like "yeah I'm not really fast on the 125 yet" :lol: oh really? You aren't fast? :lol:
He needs some more meat on those bones before he goes ape$hit on that 125. :rocker: Kid's super fast!

Everything thing I've heard is that he's one of the most promising up and coming riders. :thumb:

He needs some more meat on those bones before he goes ape$hit on that 125. :rocker: Kid's super fast!

Everything thing I've heard is that he's one of the most promising up and coming riders. :thumb:

He should be going through a growth spurt soon

He's 15 and look at baggot, he's not much bigger then AC. Size it not always the factor in winning..
How ever I have a pretty good feeling that AC might turn out to be the next Mike Allessi. When he no longer has "the best" and the playing field is more level he's going to not be as dominating if he even win anything.. Our amature program is flawed worse then the pro's with being unfair.

wow its amazing how small the riders are in pro MX. Dean Willson is one of the bigger riders, and im taller than him and im only 15