Acceptable gasket Sealer for dirt bike

Would this be a acceptable gasket sealer for clutch cover case?I also have gasket,but want to add a little of this to be on safe side. ONLY fluids inside clutch cover case is oil correct???rps20160602_164512.jpg

Would this be a acceptable gasket sealer for clutch cover case?I also have gasket,but want to add a little of this to be on safe side. ONLY fluids inside clutch cover case is oil correct???View attachment 28941

Use the proper gasket. Some bikes like the yamaha and Honda's use a grey permatex gasket sealer but only in certain areas. I'm not a fan of it as I have seen more problems caused by it than not.
If you are using it to fix a slight tear in your current gasket just to get through the weekend then go for it.

For something like a clutch cover, that is easily (and often removed) I would stay away from any kind of sealant. Center cases or other areas that are more detailed to get to or have persistent leaks are a much different story.

I actually went without it,just straight gasket and road for few hours yesterday,no leaks.So all seems to b good..I actually came back to thread to update yesterday that i didnt used it and all was good,but phone died in middle of typing then forgot all post..Thanks for the insight tho,I just really want to do everything right with my dirt bike so this wont be my last question tho..Till next time... :smirk: