A Web Series I Look Forward To Watching With Kendall Norman And Quinn Cody.

I raced the Tecate Harescramble a few years ago down there and it was the BEST single track after a rain I have ever been on, also the freshes cut trail. And two other multi day trips that were epic but, I want to do Baja "Kendall and Quinn style.":hail: With their abilities and special privileges. I can dream right?:D I dont want to sound ungreatful for what I have experienced down there, it's just with moto you always want more of good thing and cant get enough:drool:

What race did you do CDA and when? I bet that was awesome.

I raced the Tecate Harescramble a few years ago down there and it was the BEST single track after a rain I have ever been on, also the freshes cut trail. And two other multi day trips that were epic but, I want to do Baja "Kendall and Quinn style.":hail: With their abilities and special privileges. I can dream right?:D I dont want to sound ungreatful for what I have experienced down there, it's just with moto you always want more of good thing and cant get enough:drool:

What race did you do CDA and when? I bet that was awesome.
1991 Baja 500 and 1000. It was a great time. Spent a week before each event pre-running our sections and hanging with the locals.

1991 Baja 500 and 1000. It was a great time. Spent a week before each event pre-running our sections and hanging with the locals.

Lucky you! I bet those are some great memories. Post up some pics, I'd love to see them. I know you have pics somewhere.

Lucky you! I bet those are some great memories. Post up some pics, I'd love to see them. I know you have pics somewhere.
Back then I was not a picture taker, just the rider. Only my dad went down with us to chase us around as I was pitted with Team Green. He was the picture taker and he was too envolved in the action and fast pace of the event that we have no pictures of the adventure, just memories in my head...

Back then I was not a picture taker, just the rider. Only my dad went down with us to chase us around as I was pitted with Team Green. He was the picture taker and he was too envolved in the action and fast pace of the event that we have no pictures of the adventure, just memories in my head...

Ahhh man! That's too bad:pout: I bet you could search around the internet and find some old clips of that pit. It would take some diggin Im sure. Now days not only do you have pics, but almost live time directly from the course. Hard to believe it was just a few years ago we had to wait for film to develope. Fond memories you and your Father must have, Im sure of that:ride:

Ahhh man! That's too bad:pout: I bet you could search around the internet and find some old clips of that pit. It would take some diggin Im sure. Now days not only do you have pics, but almost live time directly from the course. Hard to believe it was just a few years ago we had to wait for film to develope. Fond memories you and your Father must have, Im sure of that:ride:
Yep, we could tell stories all night long around the fire...

UH OH.....:BS:......:needpics:...no pic's means it didn't happen iswhat I've been told! :smirk:

I wonder can you go ride there now and live to tell about it? Mexican drug lords may shoot your azz and take your bike for the money :shocked:

That's all part of thrill:banana:

:smirk:

J/K....I figure if I die doing Baja then I died doing something that made me very happy. There is risk, but like a lot of things that involve risk you prepare, be aware and play it smart. Common sense and courtesy can go along way in any country and situation. I would not head down there without a guide or, lots of seat time there and knowing some spanish.