A ride through Sherwood Forest :devil:

Well, I was thinking that last one looked like the "rock" trail and then at 4:50 there it was.

I only saw Adam stand up when he was picking his bike up in all these videos. Just think how fast he would go if he stood up.

For those of you who dont live here, these trails are whats left from our lumber industry in the late 1800s to the mid 1900s. These are old railroad beds for narrow gauge trains, log flume trails and drags. This is what makes up a large part of our trail system, is 100 yrs or more old in many cases, and is what the Forest service wants/is taking away from us. The damage was done 100yrs ago, we are not doing any more damage and now they say we cant keep it. Make sense to you?

Well, I was thinking that last one looked like the "rock" trail and then at 4:50 there it was.

I only saw Adam stand up when he was picking his bike up in all these videos. Just think how fast he would go if he stood up.

For those of you who dont live here, these trails are whats left from our lumber industry in the late 1800s to the mid 1900s. These are old railroad beds for narrow gauge trains, log flume trails and drags. This is what makes up a large part of our trail system, is 100 yrs or more old in many cases, and is what the Forest service wants/is taking away from us. The damage was done 100yrs ago, we are not doing any more damage and now they say we cant keep it. Make sense to you?

Did you recognize the other trails?