A Few Pictures From Homestead Mx

James

Staff member
hahah sweet, cant wait! wish i lived near you so i can get some sick pictures of me on the bike. if u need any help on the site let me know!

You need to stop being a tight :moon: and spend some money and hit some more circuits, than you can submit pics to the mags and you never know, they might hire you or the big bike manufactures might hire you to take their promo/sponsor shots.

James

Staff member
You need to stop being a tight :moon: and spend some money and hit some more circuits, than you can submit pics to the mags and you never know, they might hire you or the big bike manufactures might hire you to take their promo/sponsor shots.
Sadly the season is coming to a close, however yes I've been working on shooting at bigger events. :thumb: Heck that's what my original plans for Labor Day weekend were, but the East Coast ride changed that. :smirk:

Right now I'm weighing my options between TDay in the Dez or the Winter National Olympics (Mini Os) in Florida.

Sadly the season is coming to a close, however yes I've been working on shooting at bigger events. :thumb: Heck that's what my original plans for Labor Day weekend were, but the East Coast ride changed that. :smirk:

Right now I'm weighing my options between TDay in the Dez or the Winter National Olympics (Mini Os) in Florida.
:lol: Why?