95 rm 250 jetting

Ok guys so I just got this bike from a buddy and she runs great up until you open the throttle then she boggs down. I've changed the spark plug and checked the gap and I have cleaned the filters. I was thinking maybe in need of jetting but I don't know what I should set it too
Elevation- 2000
Humidity- 30%
Temp- 95-100
32:1 ratio using 93 octane
Has a pro circuit exhaust on it
Any help would be appreciated

if you ever ask for jetting or running suggestions always include a good picture of the spark plug (dont give a flying pickle about it being new) or a detailed description of what it looks like from the tip to the porcelain and flat part of the threaded barrel.

Next if you say boggs down you need to describe that. IE does it feel like you just shut the fuel tap off and it goes dead or is it missing and smoking like a steam locomotive etc. So far after reading your post and doing this for well over 50 years all I know is that your rig isnt working well and can only tell you to:
Clean the carburetor and set the float to factory specs. Cleaning is where you remove every piece of brass from your carburetor that can be removed without a press or a drill and cleaning that part along with the passages connecting them. You will need a manual or the specs to properly set the float.

While you are in there check the jets for their sizes as stamped on them.

Welcome and lots of us can help you get that one running as it should.

Ok guys so I just got this bike from a buddy and she runs great up until you open the throttle then she boggs down. I've changed the spark plug and checked the gap and I have cleaned the filters. I was thinking maybe in need of jetting but I don't know what I should set it too
Elevation- 2000
Humidity- 30%
Temp- 95-100
32:1 ratio using 93 octane
Has a pro circuit exhaust on it
Any help would be appreciated

What andy said, it could be bogging from a rich or lean condition, the plug will tell us which way to go. And welcome to the site Jarrod.

Ok so the old plug was very black and oily. I took the carb off and got the measurements on the Jets
Main jet- 180
Pilot jet- 48
R1470NS on the 4th clip position
Airscrew 2 1/2 turns out

Thanks again

Ok so the old plug was very black and oily. I took the carb off and got the measurements on the Jets
Main jet- 180
Pilot jet- 48
R1470NS on the 4th clip position
Airscrew 2 1/2 turns out

Thanks again

Ok so here's the thing. Good clean carb and set the float height. That's important so the carb has the correct flow and draw through the jets. If not then everything we do won't correct your issue. Now a pic of the plug would be great because some us will be able to tell you more of what's going on and what to expect.
For now though let's start with a clean carb and correct float height.
1: CLEAN CARB
2: SET FLOAT HEIGHT ACCORDING TO THE SERVICE MANUALS INSTRUCTIONS.
3: PICS OF SPARK PLUG AND ACCURATE DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY OTHER DETAILS.