90 Miles of fun South/South East of Barstow

Went for a little ride from the house today. Perfect weather to be on a bike today. I used "My tracks" app on my phone to track my route. loaded it to Google Earth. pretty cool stuff. Here are a couple of pics
1-2.jpg

IMAG1229.jpg

IMAG1228.jpg

IMAG1226.jpg

IMAG1224.jpg

IMAG1221.jpg

IMAG1218.jpg

IMAG1217.jpg

IMAG1212.jpg

IMAG1211.jpg

IMAG1208.jpg

IMAG1207.jpg

IMAG1206.jpg

Looks like a good ride. I see alot of familiar scenery in those pics. I know the general where-abouts of that old boxcar, but have never actually been to it. Maybe someday. BTW, who's your friend with the bad teeth?

Sweet ride report. I will have to look into this "tracks" app for the phones.

By the way which one is the "freighter" :noidea: Looks like you carry enough fuel to get to the east coast. :thumb:

IMAG1221.jpg

The App is for the Droid, Its called "My Tracks" it works great. I turn my phone on Airplane mode so its not trying to pick up a cell signal but it still tracks my GPS location. It tracks distance, speed, max speed, time, moving time, avg speed, avg moving speed, elevation and a few other things. best tracker i have found so far. I got that tank for a friend, he has a stock tank, and with it combined with the extra tank he has the same amount of fuel as i do. works great, and when i use it it gives me about 140 miles before i need to fill up. good times!

The App is for the Droid, Its called "My Tracks" it works great. I turn my phone on Airplane mode so its not trying to pick up a cell signal but it still tracks my GPS location. It tracks distance, speed, max speed, time, moving time, avg speed, avg moving speed, elevation and a few other things. best tracker i have found so far. I got that tank for a friend, he has a stock tank, and with it combined with the extra tank he has the same amount of fuel as i do. works great, and when i use it it gives me about 140 miles before i need to fill up. good times!

Good times indeed! :thumb: