250RR Two stroke review

Yah, I read the article and almost thought it would be nice. I'll stick with the green sticker 2T scooter.
Red sticker/Green sticker. It does not slow me down much. I have a bike that can run in the Green sticker only months which is hot anyways, so not that big of deal

Red sticker/Green sticker. It does not slow me down much. I have a bike that can run in the Green sticker only months which is hot anyways, so not that big of deal

But shouldn't your favorite bike (and which is sometimes the most $) be able to be ridden YEAR round at any open area :confused: I hate this state's whole green/red sticker nonsense. That's why I got a plated scooter.

This BETA is a nice scooter and I really want another 2smoke just can't see myself dropping coin on a bike that the state says is usable 6months out of the year. I want a factory plated direct injected 2smoke! :smirk:

But shouldn't your favorite bike (and which is sometimes the most $) be able to be ridden YEAR round at any open area :confused: I hate this state's whole green/red sticker nonsense. That's why I got a plated scooter.

This BETA is a nice scooter and I really want another 2smoke just can't see myself dropping coin on a bike that the state says is usable 6months out of the year. I want a factory plated direct injected 2smoke! :smirk:
I have two bikes that I like to ride. Plus where in cali are you going to go that is only green sticker but in the trees. I have a bike for that as well. Plus it is only from June 1st to Oct 1st, most of the time I am at the lake on the boat during those months.

I have two bikes that I like to ride. Plus where in cali are you going to go that is only green sticker but in the trees. I have a bike for that as well. Plus it is only from June 1st to Oct 1st, most of the time I am at the lake on the boat during those months.

You have a boat so your good to go in summer months :thumb: I was very into the River/lake scene and went religiously through out the year with family as well as had sea doo's and or boats. But I'm not a huge fan of the water anymore so we sold off the seadoos (talk about resale value going down the toilet :foul:). Most places I ride here in Socal require green sticker and or plate during the summer, Hungry Valley, Silverwood/Arrowhead, Baldy Mesa, Big Bear, Corona to OC dual sport trails, Stoddard Wells etc. Most of those locations are under an hours drive for me, except for HV. So green sticker is minimum for me, but now that I've seen the benefits of the plate, I can't see myself going back. Riding in the summer is easy. Start at sunrise, preferably in a location at decent elevation to get lower temps and get your 3-4 hours in then go home to the AC :cheers:

You have a boat so your good to go in summer months :thumb: I was very into the River/lake scene and went religiously through out the year with family as well as had sea doo's and or boats. But I'm not a huge fan of the water anymore so we sold off the seadoos (talk about resale value going down the toilet :foul:). Most places I ride here in Socal require green sticker and or plate during the summer, Hungry Valley, Silverwood/Arrowhead, Baldy Mesa, Big Bear, Corona to OC dual sport trails, Stoddard Wells etc. Most of those locations are under an hours drive for me, except for HV. So green sticker is minimum for me, but now that I've seen the benefits of the plate, I can't see myself going back. Riding in the summer is easy. Start at sunrise, preferably in a location at decent elevation to get lower temps and get your 3-4 hours in then go home to the AC :cheers:
I see your point, but I have had red sticker bikes since 2003 (when they first came out) and It has not slown me down from riding year round. Granite I have a plated bike as well now, so I can ride anywhere i want year round. I am just saying that I would by a new technology today scooter even though it is Red sticker. Heck I just did. I am actually selling my boat as I do not use it that much anymore so I will have more time to ride and I am sure I will ride my Red sticker bike during Green sticker season as well.

I see your point, but I have had red sticker bikes since 2003 (when they first came out) and It has not slown me down from riding year round. Granite I have a plated bike as well now, so I can ride anywhere i want year round. I am just saying that I would by a new technology today scooter even though it is Red sticker. Heck I just did. I am actually selling my boat as I do not use it that much anymore so I will have more time to ride and I am sure I will ride my Red sticker bike during Green sticker season as well.

You are a criminal! :prof:

That's what LPNF is for.:thumb: