25% off MOTO GRIP grips!

just saw an ad at the top of the screen and thought i would tell you guys if you haven't seen it its 25% off MOTO GRIP grips they make pretty cool grips with skulls on them the ad said to enter offer code MG#1

i never thought to look but i guess you would do that at their site at purchase but im not sure what their URL is but i'll find out for you

EDIT: the site URL is www.motogrip.net

just show em a little love...im sponsored by them :smirk:

just saw an ad at the top of the screen and thought i would tell you guys if you haven't seen it its 25% off MOTO GRIP grips they make pretty cool grips with skulls on them the ad said to enter offer code MG#1

i never thought to look but i guess you would do that at their site at purchase but im not sure what their URL is but i'll find out for you

EDIT: the site URL is www.motogrip.net

just show em a little love...im sponsored by them :smirk:
What do they sponser you to do?:shocked:

lol that site is so bro'ed out... im pretty sure if that site could walk around it would have a monster shirt on some dickey shorts and some black socks.

James

Staff member
to race motocross lol....even tho i dont
:prof: Go look at your avatar, better yet here you go...:picard:
lol that site is so bro'ed out... im pretty sure if that site could walk around it would have a monster shirt on some dickey shorts and some black socks.
:lol: Yeah I checked them out when I first saw those ads, that was also the first thing I thought. :shocked:

Not bashing their product by any means as I haven't used them, however you won't be seeing a pair of those skull grips on my bike without paying me a bunch of squish. Seems that they're targeting the MM crowd or at least the MM wannabes. :noidea:

I wear a FMF shirt dickey shorts black socks and a trucker hat with a bent up (duck) bill :picard: we have a prbroblome