Pro 2015 Monster Energy Supercross Television Schedule

Feld Motor Sports and FOX Sports announced the 2015 Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship, television schedule that includes 17 live races, headlined by the first-ever live FOX network broadcast from MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J., on Saturday, April 25.

The 2015 Monster Energy Supercross season opens Saturday, January 3, in Anaheim, California, with the first of 12 live races on FOX Sports 1. Three races currently are scheduled to air live on FOX Sports 2, with all races available live through the FOX Sports GO app, which will provide live streaming of every Monster Energy Supercross race.

“The 2015 Monster Energy Supercross television package on FOX Sports is a testament to the network’s strengthening commitment to help grow the Monster Energy Supercross brand,” said Ken Hudgens, COO, Feld Motor Sports. “The 2015 television package is the strongest ever and signifies a major milestone with the first ever live airing on FOX Broadcast Network.The riders, teams, manufacturers, sponsors, and entire sport will be elevated by the live network broadcast on FOX.This is a major announcement that is great for everyone involved, including the broad viewing audience.”

A key change to the races in 2015 will be the start time for all races (except E Rutherford).Each race will start 30 minutes earlier, at 7:00pm local race time, with the afternoon pit parties also starting 30 minutes earlier at Noon local race time.This is a better race time, and television time, for Monster Energy Supercross fans, including those on the east coast.

Monster Energy Supercross’ international television footprint, which reached over 100 countries in 2014, will be announced soon and will once again include live television in Australia, among others.

“Monster Energy Supercross offers some of the most intense on-track action in all of motor sports and we believe we have put together a very strong television package for 2015,” said Patrick Crakes, FOX Sports SVP of Programming, Scheduling and Content Strategy.

The FOX Sports broadcast team of Ralph Sheheen, Jeff Emig and Jenny Taft returns in 2015, with guest analyst appearances from five-time Monster Energy Supercross Champion Ricky Carmichael.

Additional television announcements surrounding the 2015 Monster Energy Supercross seasons will be coming shortly. 2015 Monster Energy Supercross television schedule (all times ET and subject to change):

January 3Anaheim, CAAngel StadiumFOX Sports 1-10:00 p.m. ET

January 10Phoenix, AZChase FieldFOX Sports 1-9:00 p.m. ET

January 17Anaheim, CAAngel StadiumFOX Sports 1-10:00 p.m. ET

January 24Oakland, CAO.Co. ColiseumFOX Sports 1-10:00 p.m. ET

January 31Anaheim, CAAngel StadiumFOX Sports 1-10:00 p.m. ET

February 7San Diego, CAPETCO ParkFOX Sports 1-10:00 p.m. ET

February 14Arlington, TXAT&T StadiumFOX Sports 2-8:00 p.m. ET

February 21Atlanta, GAGeorgia DomeFOX Sports 1-7:00 p.m. ET

February 28Atlanta, GAGeorgia DomeFOS Sports 2-7:00 p.m. ET

March 7Daytona, FLDaytona Int. Spdwy FOX Sports 1-7:30 p.m. ET

March 14Indianapolis, INLucas Oil StadiumFOX Sports 2-7:00 p.m. ET

March 21Detroit, MIFord FieldFOX Sports 1-7:00 p.m. ET

March 28St. Louis, MOEdward Jones DomeFOX Sports 1-8:00 p.m. ET

April 11Houston, TXNRG StadiumFOX Sports 1-8:00 p.m. ET

April 18Santa Clara, CALevi’s StadiumFOX Sports 1-10:00 p.m. ET

April 25E. Rutherford, NJ Metlife StadiumFOX Sports-3:00 p.m. ET

May 2Las Vegas, NVSam Boyd StadiumFOX Sports 1-10:00 p.m. ET

No Seattle this year?.....guess I'll be flying twice as far to the nearest SX. Looks like they have Santa Clara in its place....where the hell is this place?....I'm pretty stoked about the live broadcasts every week though.

Edit. Just figured it out....everybody in Washington will be sitting on theyre couch smoking weed while eating Doritos and chocolate pudding.

Why 2 Georgia rounds?

That does seem kinda retarded.

Last edited:
No Seattle this year?.....guess I'll be flying twice as far to the nearest SX. Looks like they have Santa Clara in its place....where the hell is this place?....I'm pretty stoked about the live broadcasts every week though.

Edit. Just figured it out....everybody in Washington will be sitting on theyre couch smoking weed while eating Doritos and chocolate pudding.

I'll be at the Santa Clara round.

I had heard it was related to some construction.

But the pot smoking angle seems plausible:crazy:

I could maybe see two rounds in Atlanta but back to back?:confused::confused::confused: