2014 Jayco Premiere 351RLTS 39'

SRAD97750

Staff member
https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/rvs/d/nuevo-2014-jayco-eagle-premier-351rlts/6907808925.html
This Jayco Eagle Premier 351 RLTS has been home for the last year and a half as my wife and I finish up before retiring. We are selling this wonderful 5th wheel trailer because we want to travel with my motorcycle and will need to trade in for a Toyhauler.

This Eagle with the Premier Trim package has been upgraded with a King-size mattress in the master bedroom and 12 cu. ft. refrigerator. With the tall interior it has really been a spacious 1 bedroom apartment for luxurious living. The 3 large slide-outs create a large living space and large screen TVs in both the living room and the bedroom have made this feel like home. It has also been upgraded with a water filtration system and has a large 10 gallon gas/electric water heater.

With the ceiling fan and 2 HD large central HVAC thermostatic contolled air-conditioners along with the fireplace/heater, temperature control has never been a problem even in the hottest summers and cool winter/spring we have had this year. The rig is winterized with Polar Barrier by Jayco. We have been cool all night long in the summer and warm and toasty enjoying the ambience of the fireplace while watching movies on the 40" flat screen. The rustic cabin feel and two swivel rocking recliners and large couch have helped make this a comfortable place to hang out. The master bedroom has a 38" flatscreen with DVD player also.The automatic awning is large and makes a great porch to pull up your lawn chair and sit in the shade while enjoying the view. The audio system has DVD, AM/FM and switchable internal/external speakers.

It has an auto-leveling system that has made this a breeze to set up and makes it a very stable living enviroment. Extra large gray and black tanks with easy access controls make the mainteanance easy and intuitive. It is very easy to pull with my truck and is a quick hook up. With 2 deep-cycle batteries and 2 #30 LP (7 gal) tanks this can go long stretches without hook-ups. If you are desiring to park it and hook it up, I have a #100 (26 gal) LP tank I can add to the deal at no charge.

NADA Listing low : $34,765 and High : $41,860

This really is a nice trailer. Just ask me! I'll tell you all about it! Bill 951-662-1159