Pro 2013 Baja 1000

The baja 1000 starts in a couple hours :prof:
Qualifying results: http://score-international.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Bikes-Qualifying.pdf

14x FMF KTM qualified 1st, members of that team are
Kurt Caselli, Kendall Norman (KTM made him full on factory!) Ivan Ramirez and Mike Brown
1x JCR Honda qualified 2nd, members are Timmy Weigand, Colton Udall, David Kamo
4x THR Kawasaki qualified 3rd, members are Robby Bell, Steve Hengeveld, David Pearson, Taylor Robert (the endurocross/WORCS guy)

They will leave the line tonight to keep the trophy trucks away from the slower bikes, all I can say is Ensenada wash at night sounds scary!

Live feed can be found:
First Breauxman live update scheduled for midnight
https://www.facebook.com/BreauxmanLIVE?hc_location=stream
Live stream and timing can be found at score-international.com after the race has started.

I will be listening to the life radio feed and keeping track of both the bikes and trucks!

Here is some more information on the race:

Distance: 883 miles.

Start for
bikes: 11pm Thursday
Trucks: 9am Friday

Live tracking can be found here.

I will be updating this every so often, and all day at work tomorrow!

Update before i go to bed.

Top bikes should be finishing around 17-20 hours so around 4:30ish tomorrow afternoon.

First bad news of the race.... right before the wash entry a bike overshot the turn and crashed into people.... small kid got hit. Condition unknown. EMT on site. Lets hope for the best.

1x is reported to be leading on adjusted time after 2x expierenced brake issues, 2x still in physical lead, Kurt is off and Kendall is on.

2x just passed race mile 760, with about a 5 mile gab between 1x. 4x who is currently third on the road is a good 50 miles behind 2x and 1x.

Last night 4x missed one of his pits in the dark, and ran out of gas. He had to get gas from another team. All part of baja

This morning #1 BJ Baldwin, hit a pit crew member, they transported him to the hospital, no serious injury's

Heard Caselli had a hard get off were it snapped the front end off the bike and he has some serious head trauma. Anybody know more details?

Heard Caselli had a hard get off were it snapped the front end off the bike and he has some serious head trauma. Anybody know more details?

Everythings mumble jumbled, but thats what I'm hearing.
On weatherman radio there was a code red for bike 2x and that was the last I saw.
Praying Kurt is going to be alright!