Pro 2012 Supercross Season Preview

James

Staff member
Feld Motor Sports® announced today that CBS Sports will showcase the highly anticipated Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship, preview show Sunday, December 25 at 2:00 p.m. ET. The one-hour season preview show will foreshadow what's to be expected when the gates drop on the 2012 Monster Energy Supercross Championship from Angel Stadium in Anaheim, Calif. January 7.

Also don't forget that Anaheim 1 will be LIVE on Speed 1-7-2012 at 10:00 PM ET!

Feld Motor Sports® announced today that CBS Sports will showcase the highly anticipated Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship, preview show Sunday, December 25 at 2:00 p.m. ET. The one-hour season preview show will foreshadow what's to be expected when the gates drop on the 2012 Monster Energy Supercross Championship from Angel Stadium in Anaheim, Calif. January 7.

Also don't forget that Anaheim 1 will be LIVE on Speed 1-7-2012 at 10:00 PM ET!

So, I am guessing you won't support another head to head, drop down, point to point, contest here on DBA?

I won last year, but let's do this! I'll give all my winnings from last year to the winner this year. You triple my winnings if I kick all your asses in either the overall in 250 and 450. What you say? I'm putting up my earned coin from last year as a bet!

So, I am guessing you won't support another head to head, drop down, point to point, contest here on DBA?

I won last year, but let's do this! I'll give all my winnings from last year to the winner this year. You triple my winnings if I kick all your asses in either the overall in 250 and 450. What you say? I'm putting up my earned coin from last year as a bet!

I thought he said he would support it and play, but not run it.... I better go to the film chuck....:thinking:

We can make it simple!

Overall. 5 pts winner, 3 pts 2nd, 1 pt 3rd.

That's as simple as it gets!

What you say?

Post your bets!

Name: (post your fav as required)
450 overall: 1st, 2nd, 3rd.

250 overall: 1st, 2nd, 3rd.

Let's do it for shits and giggles, huh?

Given what I've said, let's go! I'll keep track and post results!

For the gamblers among us, if anyone wants to go 10, 5 and 3, I'm in!