2012 Sand Goblin Enduro

you have to push your bike across the road?
That's what they told us before the race. That was the only road I pushed across. Later in the season we had a race in the same area and they didn't say anything about pushing across roads. It depends on the local authorities I guess.

James

Staff member
I wouldn't be surprised if that had something to do with the bikes not being plated and driving on (over) a road.

:thumb: Nice Video and thanks for sharing. Oh Yeah and welcome to the site.

When I was racing in D37 out here in So Cal, there was a couple seasons where we would have to get off and walk the bike across the road. And yes James, it was because we are not plated, but after awhile it went away and we would just have to stop at the road crossing and then take off again even if there was no traffic. It all depended on the club putting on the event or who was working the crossings.

Again, great video. Looks like you need to keep those bars cut to 30" and run some serious hand guards with all the trees and foliage around..

That's what they told us before the race. That was the only road I pushed across. Later in the season we had a race in the same area and they didn't say anything about pushing across roads. It depends on the local authorities I guess.

Maybe someone from the group organizing the race was able to distract "Johnny" away from those crossings with a powdered donut or 5... :smirk:....... Speaking of Johnny.... Johnrunner (and bro), this was not directed at you at all! :prof: