Pro 2011 Outdoors Contest - Freestone - Rd 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Staff member
Going to try out a new contest for the 2011 Outdoors, here are the basics.

• List the top 5 riders in the order that you think that they're going to finish Overall.
    • Winner
    • 2nd place
    • 3rd place
    • 4th place
    • 5th place
  • Next list the top 3 riders in the order that you think they'll finish in Moto 1.
    • Winner
    • 2nd place
    • 3rd place
  • Do this for both the 250 and 450 class (unless you only want to enter one class)
  • The winner will be whoever lists the most correctly picked riders in the Overall. Lets say you picked Windham to win the overall and he does, that's one point. Plus you picked Villipoto to get second place, however he finished in third, no point would be awarded. (The Moto 1 list will be used as a tie breaker if one should arise.)
  • The winner of each class (250 & 450) will receive a $10 gift card to our online store. If a tie were to still accrue, even after using the Moto 1 list, whichever user posted the list first wins. (Don't even try editing your post as we can tell :P)

Don't forget that Freestone Moto 1 will be LIVE on Fuel TV Saturday at 2:00pm EST. Moto 2 will be shown Sunday on Speed TV.

450 Class overall:
Reed
Villipoto

Dungey
Pourcel
Windham

450 Moto 1:
Reed
Villipoto

Dungey

250 Overall:
Barcia
Wilson

Baggett
Tomac
Sipes

250 Moto 1:
Wilson
Barcia
Baggett

James

Staff member
450 Overall
Ryan Dungey
Ryan Villipoto
Chad Reed

Kevin Windham
David Millsaps

450 Moto 1
Ryan Villipoto
Ryan Dungey
Chad Reed

250 Overall
Blake Bagget
Justin Barcia
Eli Tomac
Dean Wilson

Ryan Sipes

250 Moto 1
Eli Tomac
Blake Bagget
Dean Wilson

I think I have some DBA scratch coming my way, huh? :lol:

:banana:

James???

I'll take you and all others on next weekend too!

I like this! We need others to get involved too so I can kick their butts as well! You should also make posters who want to play give a finn for participating so you don't loose. Just sayin' !

Bring on the swag! Add some of those freebies from sponsors!

Can I post my results now for next week?

James

Staff member
450 Class overall:
Reed
Villipoto
Dungey
Pourcel
Windham

250 Overall:
Barcia
Wilson
Baggett
Tomac
Sipes
:thumb: Congrats Buck, oh and BTW :moon: :smirk:

450 Series Points:
Buck - 1

250 Series Points:
Buck - 1

I think I have some DBA scratch coming my way, huh? :lol:

:banana:

James???

I'll take you and all others on next weekend too!

I like this! We need others to get involved too so I can kick their butts as well! You should also make posters who want to play give a finn for participating so you don't loose. Just sayin' !

Bring on the swag! Add some of those freebies from sponsors!

Can I post my results now for next week?

Huh?

:confused: Do you know something that I don't?

He must be in the "private chat room" talking with the sponsors :thinking:

I'm all ready for High Point, PA! June 11th! These guys have had two weeks off...

Here's my take..

I think this is Dungey's weekend. He get's good starts and is consistent when he doesn't run out of gas in the lead two laps from the win. Villipoto will duke it out with him. Reed is on a high, and will trade places with them all during the race, but the terrain isn't his cup of tea.. Millsaps and Metcalf are always contenders outdoors, and may be surprises if given the chance if the above three F-up. Starts are important, Reed might come out on top, but be passed mid race. For these reasons, my High Point picks are:

450 Overall:
Dungey
Villipoto
Reed
Millsaps
Metcalf

450 1st moto
Dungey
Reed
Villipoto

In the 250 class, I think Rattray is going to top the podium. Baggett is fast as hell, but makes some mistakes. Same with Wilson. Tomac is....ugh! Good! He'll make podiums this year, not this race. Here is my prediction on the High Point 250 class:

250 Overall:

Rattray
Wilson
Baggett
Tomac
Barcia

250 1st moto

Rattray
Baggett
Wilson

So let it be written! So let it be done!

I may have jumped the post for the High Point race, but just cut and paste my predictions when James makes it so!

:thumb:

It pains me to think that my favorite, the old dude, my fav, Kevin Windam! Is not in my prediction! :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.